[Gdal-dev] how to show the hdf file's subdataset's speacial band?

wlx wlx at mygis.org
Sat Nov 13 08:16:07 EST 2004

Hi Andrey,
    For example, a hdf file has many subdatasets, and one subdataset may has
many bands, and I want to view one band of the subdataset, because the
png/jpg/gif image driver only show one or four bands of the subdataset as a
image,and I want to view each binds of the subdataset  from my web program.
   So can  the current version(the cvs version) solve this problem? If
not,the hdf file name parameter could append a band index number to define
which band to show.
   Sorry for my poor English.

   Best regards,

 LiangXu Wang