[Gdal-dev] GDAL 1.2.5 Released

ksa nil5-ksa at yandex.ru
Tue Nov 23 01:54:10 EST 2004

Hi, Frank, hi, Daniel.

Resently I wrote to you about font name in style string for point features.
There is no ability to get this information.
I wrote, that I have developed a patch (only for MapInfo files), which helps
to get that information.
You answered that you will discuss that.
But up to the point you do not answered your suggestion...
I think that many peoples works with MapInfo files through OGR and shold
like to get full style information for all features.

Respectfully yours, Sergey Karin.

warmerdam at pobox.com