[Gdal-dev] nmake question

William Lyons wlyons at prologic-inc.com
Fri Apr 1 13:22:27 EST 2005

Hi List,

I'm trying to add a function to gdal_alg.h

I've done everything I know to do.  The .obj is being built.

But I noticed that the other functions to be exported through the DLL
are included in the main makefile.vc like this:

BASE_INCLUDE =    /INCLUDE:_GDALSimpleImageWarp \

            /INCLUDE:_GDALSuggestedWarpOutput \

            /INCLUDE:_GDALGCPTransform \

            /INCLUDE:_GDALComputeMedianCutPCT \

            /INCLUDE:_GDALDitherRGB2PCT

Could anyone point me to where _GDALSimpleImageWarp etc. are being
defined?

Then I hope I can just define _MyFunction and add it to the list.

Thanks,

William Lyons