[Gdal-dev] incorporating changes in hfa dataset into GDAL

Frank Warmerdam fwarmerdam at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 13:48:56 EST 2005

On Apr 1, 2005 1:41 PM, Stephane Routelous <route at cae.com> wrote:
> Ok, thanks,
>
> I will wait till is up and do it in bugzilla
> Do I attach the whole file (the changes are done in the 1.2.5 version), or
> just the part of the code I added ?

Stephane,

Well, it would be best if you could provide either diffs or a new version
that is otherwise up to date with the latest code in CVS (or at least 1.2.6).
However, if your changes are fairly localized you can submit them as
chunks of code with some comments on what changed.

I generally hand integrate changes anyways.