[Gdal-dev] problem with te using gdalwarp

Frank Warmerdam fwarmerdam at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 17:50:39 EDT 2005

On 4/27/05, Sam Gurt <skyman302 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Heres the command I'm using:
> gdalwarp -s_srs EPSG:4269 -t_srs "+proj=stere +lat_0=46.1978
> +lon_0=-122.1911 +datum=WGS84" -tps -rcs -te -122.2411 46.1478
> -122.1411 46.2478 C:\71569060\71569060.tif C:\stereo.tif
> However, this is the output:
> Creating output file that is 0P x 0L.
> ERROR 1: _TIFFVSetField:C:\stereo.tif: Bad value 0 for "RowsPerStrip"
> Is this a bug in GDAL or did I do something wrong. I'm using gdal from
> fwtools 0.9.6 under windows. However I've also tried this using gdal
> by itself from the gdal website under linux and I get the same error.


You don't provide details on your input file, so I can't really reproduce
this.  But for some reason the output file is being created 0x0.  You
might want to either set an explicit output file size or resolution using
the -ts or -tr switches. 

Best regards,
I set the clouds in motion - turn up   | Frank Warmerdam, warmerdam at pobox.com
light and sound - activate the windows | http://pobox.com/~warmerdam
and watch the world go round - Rush    | Geospatial Programmer for Rent

More information about the Gdal-dev mailing list