[Gdal-dev] JPEG Tiling?

Justin Thomas justin.w.thomas at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 11:24:09 EDT 2005

I'm fairly new to the geospatial imagery world, so please forgive me
if this question is totally in left field.  I have made a few test
programs using GDAL and OGR and so far I have been very pleased with
how easy it was to do fairly complex tasks.

I read the JPEG driver documentation, but I could not see how to load
a set of tiled JPG and JGW files so that I can use GDAL to provide a
window of pixels for the combined area.

Is there is a simple workaround or could somone please point me to a
website with a discussion on the limitations on the different formats?

Thank you,

Justin Thomas