[Gdal-dev] Writing an ENVI file.

Shoaib Burq (VPAC) sab at isis.vpac.org
Fri Aug 5 12:37:12 EDT 2005

I seem to recall running into similar issues while converting ESRI Binary
Grids to ENVI format.

Ended up writing a small GDAL program that read the ESRI Grid's Coordinate
system and projection info and spat it out in the ENVI header format
(mapinfo={...})

But I was under the impression is was due to the partial support for
Binary Grids.

What do you get if you run gdalinfo on the file?

Shoaib Burq
--
VPAC - Geospatial Applications Developer
Building 91, 110 Victoria Street,