[Gdal-dev] mmintrin.h for V

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 22:35:19 EDT 2005

Hi Bart and venerable list,

Thanks, I was not familiar with the Windows Platform SDK and I did not
have it installed. After installing it, I now get:
   Cannot open include file: 'NCSJP2File.h'
And I am again suspicious that it might be related to my ECW SDK
version. I am rather a noob at building, so my apologies if I am
overlooking the obvious.

Thanks,
Rich

--