[Gdal-dev] mmintrin.h for V

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 23:27:35 EDT 2005

Got it! For the record:
1. Download and install Windows Platform SDK as discussed below.
(Thanks Bart!)
2. Download and unpack NCSSource_3-1_RC2.zip from ermapper.com and add:
  INC = ..... -IF:\projects\ECW_SDK_3.1RC2\Source\include
as noted by Brent Fraser in message:
  http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/gdal-dev/2005-April/005506.html
(Thanks Brent!)

Best regards,