[Gdal-dev] A silly question?

Sergio Liminiana Bernat pfcsergioliminiana at yahoo.es
Tue Aug 23 07:51:09 EDT 2005

Hello!

I`m very confused, Now i'm building GDAL with
vcvars32, it's looks everything is

ok. I need to use orginfo whith GML. Then I use

GDAL_HOME = "C:\GML"
BINDIR = $(GDAL_HOME)\bin
PY_INST_DIR = $(GDAL_HOME)\pymod
LIBDIR = $(GDAL_HOME)\lib
INCDIR = $(GDAL_HOME)\include
DATADIR = $(GDAL_HOME)\data
HTMLDIR = $(GDAL_HOME)\html

# Set this to the installed directory containing
python.  If you don't
# have python just let it point to a directory that
does not exist (as now).
PYDIR   =	"C:\Software\Python24"

# Uncomment the first for an optimized build or the
second for a debug build.
#OPTFLAGS=	/nologo /MD /GX /Ox
OPTFLAGS=	/nologo /MD /GX /Zi /Fd$(GDAL_ROOT)\gdal.pdb

# Uncomment for Xerces based GML support.
#XERCES_DIR =	C:\GML\xerces-c1_7_0-win32
#XERCES_INCLUDE = -I$(XERCES_DIR)/include
-I$(XERCES_DIR)/include/xercesc
#XERCES_LIB = $(XERCES_DIR)/lib/xerces-c_1.lib

I have the xerces library in this folder and its
1_7_0. About GDAL it's 1.26..., I

build and install utilities, but when i run orginfo
with a GML file said:

Unable to create Xerces++ based GML reader. Xerces
support not configures into

GDAL/ORG.

(the .gml fie is created with ogr2ogr). What I do
wrong?? I thing in th nmake, but

i don't know. Can you Help me?