[Gdal-dev] g++ links with GDAL in linux OS

=?gb2312?q?=C2=B3=C3=F4?= lumiousy at yahoo.com.cn
Sun Dec 25 08:33:50 EST 2005

Hello,everyone!
  I used to run programes with GDAL in widows OS, but now I have to deal with it in linux OS. They are different, and I have some problems.
  There is no supported release in slackware linux OS, is there?
  And I download the FWTools(with GDAL in it) and set up it in a Fedoral core system.
  I can compile my gdal demo programme, but i just cannot link and run it?
  Are there any other operations that i have to do?
  Thanks!