[Gdal-dev] Is there any work on the python wrapper

Kevin Ruland kruland at ku.edu
Thu Feb 10 21:10:56 EST 2005

Howard,

Thanks much for this information.  My question was of course leading and
I too have been mucking about the innards altough in a completely
different way.  I am attempting to get GDAL to work correctly with
Numarray arrays.  I have something working now, but it isn't pretty, and
it isn't tied in well with the rest of the GDAL bindings.

Kevin