[Gdal-dev] setting "thematic" flag for IMG

Stephane Routelous route at cae.com
Mon Jan 10 11:31:58 EST 2005

Hi Frank,

thanks a lot for your answer.
If it is not too hard for you, it will be good if I can get access to the
metadata setting quite quickly (today or tomorrow seems very good).
If you don't have time, I can try to dig into the code to make it, but I
never touched or used the metadata mecanism.

Thanks again for your quick answer.

Best Regards,

Stephane Routelous