[Gdal-dev] Floating point exception on x86_64

Pierre GM pierregm at engr.uga.edu
Mon Jul 11 19:25:43 EDT 2005

Folks,
More info about this floating point exception of mine:

After checking the configuration flags one by one, it seems that the
--with-ogdi flag is the culprit. I was able to compile and run gdal with
success when I deselected it (well, a gdalinfo --version worked, a r.out.gdal
worked as well, so that should be OK). I also tried the gentoo ebuild, with a
USE="-ogdi" flag, and got the same good results. Note that vincent's config
didn't use ogdi, that might be why vincent didn't get any error... Note also
that I sued hdf, but not netcdf (I unemerged it for whatvr reason, and can't
get it back because of some F90 tests failures I'm currently investigating)

As I don't really need ogdi, I'm happy with that for now. However, because I'm
curious and not a cat, I'd be quite interested in knowing what goes wrong
where: I suspect there might be another pb lurking on my machine.

Thanks for your time

--
Pierre GERARD-MARCHANT
Dept. of Biological & Agricultural Engr.