[Gdal-dev] VRT with several Raw files

Fabien Dachicourt support at geoimage.fr
Wed Jun 15 07:33:01 EDT 2005

Hi Mario,
this script can only merge images with cartographic header, so it cannot
work for Raws
It's quite normal, cause Raw file description must always be given
explicitly.

Actually, my question was :
    Does VRT syntax support description of several Raw tiles ?

Anyhow, thanks for your advice, this srcipt may be very usefull !

Fabien