[Gdal-dev] Problem building overviews

William Lyons wlyons at prologic-inc.com
Thu Mar 3 16:01:04 EST 2005

Frank and List,

I'm attempting to build overviews for a dataset containing a single band
with a color interp of palette index (a CADRG file)

When I use the AVERAGE option the map looks bad when scaled down beyond
a certain point.

But when I use the MODE option I get the following errors:

ERROR 5: Access window out of range in RasterIO().  Requested

(0,768) of size 768x1 on raster of 768x768.

ERROR 5: Access window out of range in RasterIO().  Requested

(0,769) of size 768x1 on raster of 768x768.

ERROR 5: Access window out of range in RasterIO().  Requested

(0,770) of size 768x1 on raster of 768x768.

And these go on and on and on with what I'm assuming is the line index
incrementing (768, 769, 770, etc ).

I'm using a pretty old CVS snapshot.  So, my apologies if this has
already been addressed.

Thanks,

William Lyons