[Gdal-dev] OGR and Oracle Spatial

Karlgren Anders anasu at wmdata.com
Thu Nov 10 11:15:07 EST 2005

Hi, I'm about build an extension to ESRI ArcView 9+ that makes it

possible to read and write Oracle Spatial data in a seamless way. I've

been looking at the OGR documentation to figure out if all Oracle

Spatial geometry types are supported through OGR and it seems like CURVE

is not supported. Does anyone know about this or if there are other

limitations when accessing Oracle Spatial through OGR.

/Anders

WM-data Sverige AB

Anders Karlgren
Pelle Bergs backe 3