[Gdal-dev] Having problems with gdaladdo

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Oct 13 19:03:34 EDT 2005

On 10/13/05, Steven Bowden <steveb at bundaberg.qld.gov.au> wrote:
> I then use tiffsplit to split out the overviews for checking and converted
> them to jpegs for the purposes of display.

Steve,

Could you make the to two TIFFs produced by tiffsplit?  I would like
to look at them more closely.

I suspect there is an issue in the handling of images smaller than one
TIFF.  I would like to ensure that the problem is found in the TIFF
overviews.  If so, we will need to traceback to see where things have
gone wrong.  Download access to one of your images would be
helpful.