[Gdal-dev] Problem creating GeoTiff across International Date Line

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Thu Oct 20 12:49:46 EDT 2005

Todd -

I don't see anything about GeoTIFFs in there <g>.  You're asking about
pj_inv, pj_fwd, and proj, and you'll just have better luck on the proj4
list.  I'd suggest posting to that list, and I'm replying to it, too.

What is the central meridian of your Mercator projection?

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.