[Gdal-dev] Re: ECW JPEG 2000 Source SDK v3.3 (RC)

Garrett Potts potts at cfl.rr.com
Tue Oct 25 14:36:46 EDT 2005

Hello All:

To build it on MACOSX 10.4.2 g++ version 4.0.0 I had to make one
small change in the file:

NCSSocket.cpp

CNCSSocket::CNCSSocket(const int handle)
: m_handle(handle), m_connected(true)
{
     //init();
     struct sockaddr_in info;
#if defined(POSIX) && !defined(HPUX)
#    ifdef MACOSX
     socklen_t tempSize = sizeof(struct sockaddr);
     //int tempSize = sizeof(struct sockaddr);
#    else
     socklen_t tempSize = sizeof(struct sockaddr);
#    endif
#else
     int tempSize = sizeof(struct sockaddr);
#endif
     getpeername(handle, (struct sockaddr*)&info, &tempSize);
     m_connectedPort = info.sin_port;
     //m_connectedTo = inet_ntoa(info.sin_addr);

}
#endif

On my MAC I had to set int tempSize = sizeof(struct sockaddr);

socklen_temt pSize = sizeof(struct sockaddr);

Has any one else had the same problem with 10.4.2?

This was the only modification and it built.  Not tested with GDAL
yet though.

Take care

Garrettt