[Gdal-dev] gdal-grass plugin

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Oct 25 14:52:24 EDT 2005

I finally got around to trying this.  I had to add '-lgrass_dbmibase -
lgrass_dbmiclient' to LIBS so it could find the _db_* symbols.
Otherwise, works great.  Much simpler than the old way (and I've been
having troubles with the old way recently on an older system).

On Oct 19, 2005, at 10:53 AM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> On 10/19/05, Markus Neteler <neteler at itc.it> wrote:
>

>> Frank,
>>
>> sorry, but IMHO you didn't run 'autoconf':
>>
>> g++ -shared  ogrgrassdriver.o ogrgrassdatasource.o ogrgrasslayer.o
>> -L/ssi0/ssi/neteler/grass61/dist.i686-pc-linux-gnu//lib -lgrass_I -
>> lgrass_vask -lgrass_gmath -lgrass_gis -lgrass_datetime -
>> lgrass_gproj -L/usr/local/lib -lgdal  -o ogr_GRASS.so
>>
>> The link to -lgrass_vect is still missing... It's present in
>> configure.in, though,
>> as submitted.
>>
>> Please re-created it again,
>>

> Markus,
>
> Doh!  You are right of course.  I have run autoconf, and reupdated
> the download site.  Let me know if this version doesn't work properly.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Those people who most want to rule people are, ipso-facto, those
least suited to do it."

- A rule of the universe, from the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy