[Gdal-dev] mingw build, MSVCR71.DLL problem

Pete Nagy Peter.Nagy at vexcel.com
Fri Sep 23 19:12:01 EDT 2005

Thanks to those who sent me replies on this.  As Frank said this has to do
with how the python binaries were built, and for anyone needing help with
this type of problem there is some discussion at:
http://jove.prohosting.com/iwave/ipython/issues.html

-> Pete

Pete Nagy                                        tel: (303) 583-0248
Vexcel Corporation                               fax: (303) 583-0246
http://www.vexcel.com                           home: (303) 823-2336