[Gdal-dev] DODS format build error

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Apr 23 20:46:36 EDT 2006

I finally got a version of libdap to build on OS X, so I tried adding
it to GDAL.  GDAL 1.3.1 + DAP 3.6.2. (I looked at the GDAL snapshot
for today, but no changes in dods code, so I didn't bother to try
building it)

It's the exact same error as the 2nd part of bug 891, which is
supposed to be fixed (and I do see the fix there in ogr_dods.h):

dodsdataset2.cpp: In constructor ‘DODSDataset::DODSDataset()’:
dodsdataset2.cpp:307: error: no matching function for call to
‘DDS::DDS()’
/usr/local/gislibs/include/libdap/DDS.h:254: note: candidates are:
DDS::DDS(const DDS&)

Maybe there's a new compatibility option for the 3.5 -> 3.6 update?

Should I add a new bug for this?  Or should the old bug be reopened?

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"History is an illusion caused by the passage of time, and time is an
illusion caused by the passage of history."

- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy