[Gdal-dev] Re: Fwd: gdal swig interface Band.i Updated

Charlie Savage cfis at savagexi.com
Sat Aug 5 14:30:38 EDT 2006

Sorry, typemaps.i is what I meant.  I don't see it included anywhere
except in the csharp.i file.

Try putting it in gdal.i instead - that will cause all languages to use
it.  If that works, it probably should be removed from csharp.i. And
added to ogr.i (not sure if there is one central .i file it go into,
doesn't look like it).

Charlie