[Gdal-dev] gdaladdo -r average tiled.img 2 4 8 16 32 64 128 does not give 100 -done message at the end

John Mitchell mitchelljj98 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 07:41:57 EST 2006

Hi,

I converted a GeoTiff to a Erdas Imagine format by running the below statement:

gdal_translate -of HFA original.tif tiled.img

I then build internal overviews to the image file by running:
gdaladdo -r average tiled.img 2 4 8 16 32 64 128

My concern is that it counts down from 0... to 90... 3 times but never
reaches 100 - done.  When I run the same command against the GeoTiff it
counts once from 0... to 90...100 - done.  I have successfully opened both
files in OpenEV_FW and they look identical.

Thanks,
--
John J. Mitchell