[Gdal-dev] Building with Visual C++ 2005 Express

skotea at gmail.com skotea at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 08:59:16 EST 2006

Hi people !

Thanks for everything Simon it works (or in my case I hope it will) !
Everything seems good as I get that :
C:\warmerda
C:\warmerda\bld (only one subdir)
C:\warmerda\bld\bin
C:\warmerda\bld\data
C:\warmerda\bld\html
C:\warmerda\bld\include

But when I try to launch an exe from C:\warmerda\bld\bin I get this error
message (tranlsated from french) :
"This application cannot start because MSVCR80.dll is missing. Reinstalling
this application may solve the problem."

What did I miss ?
Thanks in advance people.

newbie scott (still trying a gdal compilation since december 05)