[Gdal-dev] ECW JPEG 2000 SDK 3.3 RC2 now online

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Feb 9 10:21:48 EST 2006

Rats.  Still not working on Mac OS X.  Trace/BPT Trap error.  This is
on 10.4/GCC 4 and 10.3/GCC 3.3 (at least I finally got it to build on
10.3).  Built with the Gnu configure method, static libecwj2, dynamic
libNCS* trio.  I even tried the examples this time, thinking GDAL
might be causing problems.

Was this one of the major problems you mentioned?  Or are you still
working on the Mac OS X issue?  Do you have any idea yet what the
cause is?

Also, both in this RC2 and the previous RC1, the Mac Qmake build
makefiles are missing, so I can't try that method to get a dynamic
libecwj2.

On Feb 8, 2006, at 4:28 AM, Tom Lynch wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've put up release candidate 2 of the ECW JPEG 2000 SDK 3.3 now.  It
> fixes quite a few major problems in the first release candidate.  I
> hope you have a good experience with it, and if you have any feedback
> on it, negative or positive, please feel free to get in touch either
> on the GDAL list, which I am monitoring, or via private email.
>
> http://www.ermapper.com/downloads/download_view.aspx?
> PRODUCT_VERSION_ID=288
>
> Tom.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

First Pogril: Why is life like sticking your head in a bucket filled
with hyena offal?
Second Pogril: I don't know.  Why IS life like sticking your head in
a bucket filled with hyena offal?
First Pogril: I don't know either.  Wretched, isn't it?

-HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy