[Gdal-dev] About OGR question

=?GB2312?Q?=CC=EF=CE=C4=BE=FC?= wjtian at seahigh.com
Wed Feb 22 04:25:39 EST 2006

  gdal-dev,

		Hello,My name is tian.I use your code about OGR,and find it very good for me .Thank you for your program.Now I 		have a question to ask you.

		I have the data Longitude and Latitude for map,but use your code:

  		//////////
		OGRPoint *poPoint = new OGRPoint();

        poPoint->setX( x );
        poPoint->setY( y );

        poFeature->SetGeometryDirectly( poPoint );
		//////////
		This code is not for Longitude and Latitude's data,how can I convert between them?

		I find your code about :
 	////////////////
	OGRSpatialReference    oUTM, *poLatLong;
    OGRCoordinateTransformation *poTransform;

    oUTM.SetProjCS("UTM 17 / WGS84");
    oUTM.SetWellKnownGeogCS( "WGS84" );
    oUTM.SetUTM( 17 );

    poLatLong = oUTM.CloneGeogCS();

    poTransform = OGRCreateCoordinateTransformation( &oUTM, poLatLong );
    if( poTransform == NULL )
    {
    }

    if( !poTransform->Transform( nPoints, x, y, z ) )

		But this code can't help me .The oUTM can't be initialization.

	So can you help me about this question,I have the Longitude = 116 ,and Latitude = 39,How I transform it to x,y,z.

Thank you.