[Gdal-dev] problem building gdal in linux fedora core 1

Fernando González Cortés discoduro2 at terra.es
Mon Jan 2 06:10:12 EST 2006

Hi Ari:

	As you guessed, the geos library I have built is installed into
/usr/local/lib. I haven't that dir in /etc/ld.so.conf. But, ldconfig -v
reports a geos library. I Installed long ago postgresql-postgis-7.4.1
which needs geos-1.0. That version of geos is installed in /usr/lib and
this one is the one the ldconfig command reports.

	I think it has to do with the problem, hasn't it? How can I tell the
compiler to access the geos I've just installed instead of the old one?

thank you
Fernando