[Gdal-dev] Continuing problems installing gdal-grass

Putler, Dan Dan.Putler at sauder.ubc.ca
Tue Jan 10 15:02:01 EST 2006

Hi Bill,

This is just a guess, but did you load proj via RPMs? If yes, you may
need to load the proj-devel package as well. The reason why I ask
this is the problems seems to be with proj_api.h, which is a proj
header file. RedHat has this thing about putting header files into
separate "product"-devel packages.

Dan