[Gdal-dev] ogr2ogr with PostgreSQL 8.1

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at xs4all.nl
Mon Jan 16 10:55:53 EST 2006

Sorry, there seems no apparent need since in the MAP file the unique
column is overrideable, this is my use case which works fine:

  CONNECTIONTYPE POSTGIS
  CONNECTION "user=postgres dbname=gisarts host=127.0.0.1 port=5432
password=*****"
  DATA "wkb_geometry from percelen_region USING UNIQUE ogc_fid"

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden