[Gdal-dev] which opendap library?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Jun 7 21:48:19 EDT 2006

Christopher Condit wrote:
> Is the following library to be used to build opendap support on linux?
>
> http://www.opendap.org/download/libdap++.html#3.6.2
>

> I built this, but then when I add the –with-dods-root, it puts incorrect
> flags into the GDALmake.opt file…
>
> It appends /include to my path and /include/

Christopher,

I have built with libdap 3.6.2 successfully.  I think I may have done
some post GDAL 3.6.2 changes to configure to work with it out of the box.
Are you using GDAL CVS or 3.6.2?

Currently the include path (for include files) is:
    -I$DODS_ROOT/include -I$DODS_ROOT/include/libdap -I$DODS_ROOT/include/dap

I think there is extra stuff in there intended to work for older or newer
versions of the library.