[Gdal-dev] which opendap library?

James Gallagher jhrg at mac.com
Thu Jun 8 12:45:39 EDT 2006

On Jun 7, 2006, at 6:46 PM, Christopher Condit wrote:

> Is the following library to be used to build opendap support on linux?
>
> http://www.opendap.org/download/libdap++.html#3.6.2
>

> I built this, but then when I add the –with-dods-root, it puts
> incorrect flags into the GDALmake.opt file…
>
> It appends /include to my path and /include/
>

> Seems like it should be just my include path and /GNU

You may need to check the version of libdap that gdal requires. I
have been making a fair number of changes to libdap and clients
generally need to be updated to use the newer versions. I think gdal/
ogr works with the 3.5 versions of the library, but to be honest, I'm
not sure.

James

James Gallagher                jgallagher at opendap.org
OPeNDAP, Inc                   406.723.8663