[Gdal-dev] Compile GDAL with VS2005 (BuildKit Source Code)

Zhonghai Wang zhonghaiw at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 03:36:19 EDT 2006

Hi Dirik,

you mean that I do not need to compile all the needed libraries from the
very begining?

the problem is now I want to compile GDAL and MapServer with VS2005, but the
needed Libraries by GDAL and MapServer were pre-compiled with VS2003, as
Howard said.

I'd like more details about the compilation.

thank you very much.

zhonghai