[Gdal-dev] another MapInfo style string memory leak

Richard Matsunaga richard at waypointinfo.com
Wed Jun 21 12:54:29 EDT 2006

Following up on my last email, there was another source of memory leaks that
I have found. Down the stack on the GetPart method is a new allocation and
this pointer is never deleted (and the statement below is inside a loop).
The same code is repeated in several methods (for Pen, Brush, and Symbol).

void ITABFeatureBrush::SetBrushFromStyleString(const char *pszStyleString)
{
        poStylePart = poStyleMgr->GetPart(i);
}

I have fixed these leaks and tested. All seems to be working as expected.

Cheers,
Richard