[Gdal-dev] Re: ruby examples?

Charlie Savage cfis at interserv.com
Sat Mar 4 05:04:57 EST 2006

Hi guys,

Let me know what issues you run into on the GDAL side since its not well
tested (actually, its not tested at all!).  If you have the time (or
anyone else out there), extending the test suite for GDAL would be
great.  All I've been doing is porting the Python Unit tests to Ruby -
its pretty easy, just a bit time consuming.  Anyway, I'd be happy to get
any updated tests checked in and any issues that they turn up fixed.

On the other hand, the OGR and OSR bindings should work well and are
well tested.

Thanks,

Charlie