[Gdal-dev] image tile question

Haobo Yu haoboy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 01:00:11 EST 2006

Frank,

I'll try it out.  To me, internal GeoTIFF tiling is a much more elegant
solution than cutting an image to pieces.  I'm glad that I don't have to
do the latter.

Thanks so much for your quick reply and clear instruction.

(And I have been enjoying your gdal a lot.  It's a marvel to me that you
have thin-plate transform built-in!)

Best,
Haobo