[Gdal-dev] Batch export from a directory?

Lennox Antoine lxnyce at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 18:35:22 EST 2006

You can try : http://www.lennoxgis.com/

Use the 0.8 stable release as 0.9 series updates the GDAL library
which seems to break some things (I haven't tracked them down yet).

Start GeoPaint by double clicking on it under the GIS folder. Drag and
drop your files from windows explorer onto the canvas or using the
open icon and batch select them. Wait for all of them to finish
opening.

Bring up the layer tree (second icon on toolbar), highlight all the
images you want to export. Make sure they are highlighted, don't just
use the folder (fixed in 9.0+). Right click on them and select export.
Pick an output format and directory along with overviews if you want
them. Thats all the options I exposed unfortunately, so its only good
for RGB imagery currently. If you need any other formats or options,
let me know so I can add that functionality.

Hit ok and your batch job will kickoff. Pretty easy I think. Anyways
for those waiting on a new release, I have some eye popping stuff
coming out real soon along with a dumbed down viewer version.

-Lennox