[Gdal-dev] Compiler errors in 1.3.2 on windows

Joaquim Luis jluis at ualg.pt
Sun May 7 13:24:31 EDT 2006

Frank,

Thanks.
I built GDAL with ECW & MrSID support and as far as gdalinfo respects
things seams to be ok.
But now I want to integrate this options in my Matlab code and have a
question about these formats
that I never used before (well I ocasionally loaded MrSID and ECW files
with 3rth party softs).
Are they allways georeferenced or are they used for both "generic"
images and georeferenced images?
The thing is that depending on each case I need to treat it on different
sections of my code.

Thanks again
Joaquim Luis