[Gdal-dev] Re: ruby bindings not compiling from CVS

Ken-ichi Ueda kueda at nature.berkeley.edu
Fri May 19 03:06:32 EDT 2006

I lost track of this conversation when it started getting into the
guts of SWIG and the GDAL compilation process.  What's the current
status of this problem?  I just tried to download and compile the
daily CVS version and experienced exactly the same issue.  Has a bug
been filed?  Anyone know if this is likely to get fixed any time
soon?  Is there anything I can do as someone who knows nothing about
C or SWIG?

-Ken-ichi