[Gdal-dev] KML Write-only driver for OGR

Guillaume HUBY ghuby at geosys.com
Fri May 26 03:41:09 EDT 2006

Hello,

I think it would be great to be able to read kml too. When using GE, you can
export features into kml. If you have GE pro edition, you can draw features
and save them into kml. These are examples where reading is interesting.

I would also like to raise a new question. KML is also made for displaying
rasters into Google. Would this driver being able to make this.

An interesting link not mentionned in this thread:
http://earth.google.com/kml/

Thanks for all this job,

Guillaume.