[Gdal-dev] ogrinfo and sql option

Ivan Lucena ILucena at clarku.edu
Mon Oct 23 14:10:23 EDT 2006

Hi Matt,

I knew you would say that, but just to let you know, grep.exe for DOS
comes in all Borland IDE products since 1992 and now you can get "Turbo
C++ Explorer" for free. I try to compile GDAL on it, but that is another
history...

===
C:\Program Files\Borland\BDS\4.0\Bin>grep
Turbo GREP 5.5 Copyright (c) 1992, 1998 Borland International
Syntax:  GREP [-rlcnvidzuwo] searchstring file[s] or @filelist
         GREP ? for help
===

Ivan