[Gdal-dev] SDE Driver Change

Christian Ratliff Christian.Ratliff at delorme.com
Thu Oct 26 13:23:59 EDT 2006

  During the QA process for our product, we noticed polygons were being
read from ARC/SDE with a reversed (left hand) winding.  This results in
isClockwise() returning the wrong value for all such polygons.  I
updated the SDE driver with the change indicated below and then
re-tested SDE and non-SDE data sources.  Everything looks good now:

src/ogr/ogrsf_formats/sde/ogrsdelayer.cpp
719c723
<     nSDEErr = SE_shape_get_all_points( hShape, SE_DEFAULT_ROTATION,
---
>     nSDEErr = SE_shape_get_all_points( hShape, SE_RIGHT_HAND_ROTATION,

christian