[Gdal-dev] Opening E00 files

Craig Miller craig.miller at spatialminds.com
Tue Oct 31 14:28:26 EST 2006

In case you don't get any solid replies, I'm going to go out on a limb here.
I thought I saw in the latest CVS source that there is in fact a new
separate E00 driver now defined.  I have a vague memory of it being
integrated with the AVCBin driver before, but I'm not sure that it get's
compiled in by default.  I thought I saw a new E00 #define or something
similar when I was in that file last week manually setting #defines so I
could use non-default drivers (postgis) with Visual Studio .sln files.  I
made a note of it, because E00 import is something I'd like to add and would
prefer to do it within the OGR framework.

--Craig