[Gdal-dev] GDAL-Building

kiruba nantham kkirubanantham at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 11:03:24 EDT 2006

    i am building gdal-1.3.2 using embedded VC++ 4.0 when i am compiling it i am getting 95 errors (error is : can not open include file: ' errno.h ' : no such file or directory). what directory i should include for this errno.h?

      otherwise if any one knows how to build  gdal13.dll using cygwin  please tell me how to do? i tried with  cygwin it's creating library(libgdal.a)  but it is not creating  gdal13.dll.

       if any one knows how to solve this problems please tell me because i got struct up with this problems.

  regards,
          k.kiruba