[Gdal-dev] Make error "libtool: compile: unable to infer tagged configuration"

Alessandro Amici lists at b-open-solutions.it
Sun Apr 1 05:41:57 EDT 2007

Frank,

On Saturday 31 March 2007 20:34, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Possibly we need to regenerate the libtool stuff with a
> newer version?

sounds reasonable, since the current version of libtool doesn't have the --tag
option anymore.

I would like to have a look at the problema, but ATM i can't checkout from the
svn:

$ svn checkout https://svn.osgeo.org/svn/gdal/trunk/gdal gdal
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/gdal/gdal/!svn/vcc/default'
svn: '/svn/gdal/gdal/!svn/vcc/default' path not found
           ^^^^^^^^^ missing 'trunk'?

cheers,
alessandro

--