[Gdal-dev] gdaladdo errors on Linux

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Apr 25 18:13:32 EDT 2007

I've had similar problems before and it's a problem with the libtiff
version.  Fixes for part of the problem are in libtiff CVS (and are
included in my OSX frameworks).  It also was less of a problem in
earlier libtiff versions (3.6, 3.7), but there may still be issues.

This looks slightly different than what I've seen before so it might
not help, but it's worth a try.