[Gdal-dev] FOSS4G Bug Squash

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 13:10:47 EDT 2007

Frank,

We've already a session planned with Ari mainly for discovering the
discepancies among the various SWIG bindings and trying to push the
wagon into the same directions as much as it possible. From this
aspect we might want to collect the other areas where some conceptual
decisions should also be made interactively.

It seems I'm interested is more than one session but unfortunately I
can be only in one place at the same time ;-)

Best regards,

Tamas