[Gdal-dev] T-Shirts

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Aug 29 16:17:22 EDT 2007

Folks,

So as mentioned in another email, I'd like to produce a set of "GDAL Team"
t-shirts, some of which could be distributed at FOSS4G.  I'm thinking
along the lines of:

Front
-----

Fairly small on the left breast:

Team GDAL
<GDAL logo>

Back
----

GDAL/OGR 1.5.0
September 2007

<osgeo logo>

An OSGeo Project

---

Of course, I'm not very creative, as you can see.

I also think it would be cool to have a code name for the 1.5.0 release.
Sort of like the latest Ubuntu is Feisty Faun or the latest FME was the
"Go Bananas" release.  My ideas have run to bush-life - "Blackfly" or
"Lumberjack". :-)  Perhaps a bad idea...

Thoughts, ideas?  Anyone want to be "shirts person" getting the graphics
together and working with a shirt producer?  We have rather a short
timeline to get them produced cheaply.  I'm hoping for roughly $10/shirt.