[gdal-dev] dgn to mysql

Berényi Attila aberenyi at burken.hu
Wed Dec 5 07:14:16 EST 2007

Dear Folks,

I've tried to convert a DGN drawing to MySQL with ogr2ogr, but I've
got this error message:
"ERROR 1: MySQL error message:Column 'SHAPE' cannot be null
colorindex, weight, style) VALUES (GeometryFromText('LINESTRING (600
200 0,650 230 0)',-1) , 3, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0)"

The appropriate command:
"ogr2ogr -f MySQL MySQL:test,user=xxx,password=xxx drawing.dgn
-overwrite -nlt GEOMETRY "

I've edited the MySQL table, but no success at all.

Any idea? Could be because of the 3 dimensional drawing?

Thanks in advance,
Attila